Join us for ‘ono food, live Hawaiian music and a silent auction! Live painting with Kaimuki High School Halau Paheona
- Alvin Toffler, author of influential 'Future Shock,' dead at 87The guru of post-industrial age whose million-selling book anticipated digital age.
- 'Information Overload' futurist Alvin Toffler dead at 87NBC News reports author and futurist Alvin Toffler has died at the age of 87. Toffler predicted humanity's rising anxiety with digital and technological progress in his hugely influential 1970 book 'Future Shock.'
- Aretha Franklin's birth home gets temporary reprieve from wrecking ballAfter repairs, judge postpones order to demolish deteriorating Memphis house.
- Critic's Corner: The biggest Fourth of July shows on TVUSA TODAY's Robert Bianco previews some of the biggest Fourth of July celebrations in the country right on your TV screen for Monday, July 4.
- Celebrities pitch in for West Virginia flood victimsCelebrities help raise money for communities, families hit by deadly flooding.
POP Fishing & Marine presents the 2nd Annual FinnAddict Challenge on July 16th, 2016. The Challenge is an offshore fishing
- Federal judge blocks Mississippi religious objections law
- Investigators: US lab worker in Colorado faked test results
- Lihue man gets 10 years in prison for sexually assaulting child
- Too much Brussels in EU, new presidency says after UK exit
- Now isolated, Britain joins France at WWI centenary event
- Lawyer: Up to 1,000 DUI cases affected by breath test error
- Honolulu ranked 137th safest city to drive in
- Myanmar decries demotion on US human trafficking blacklist
- Australia could soon elect 5th prime minister in 3 years
- Musician Paul Simon doesn't let on if he's the retiring type