Take your taste buds on an adventure with garlic themed dishes from 40 different food truck vendors!
- 1D's Niall Horan calls out 'abusive' trolls on Twitter"I just think it's crazy how we let people away with things like this."
- FX spy drama 'The Americans' renewed for two final seasonsThe acclaimed drama, starring Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys, will bow out in 2018
- Kenny Rogers knows when to fold 'em, launches farewell tourThe 77-year-old musician "wanted to get out there while I could still sing well."
- Women rule in the world of 'X-Men' moviesWhile other franchises struggle with equality, the mutants are just fine, thank you.
- GLAAD responds to Twitter's plea to #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriendAnd they agree: Twitter users have a point.
- Review: It’s time to retire the adventures of ‘Alice’Johnny Depp is still mad as a Hatter, though Helena Bonham Carter rules as Red Queen.
- Kenzo is bringing all of its bright floral goodness to H&MHaven't heard of Kenzo? Well, get ready.
- Lena Dunham is trying to quit 'sorry'"I say sorry all day, which doesn't make sense considering I'm not a warlord, a drunk driver, or a pizza delivery guy speeding down 6th Avenue..."
- Roots: LeVar Burton, Malachi Kirby on the importance of Kunta KinteA remake of the famed Roots miniseries is coming to History channel staring Malachi Kirby as Kunta Kinte. LeVar Burton, who portrayed Kinte in the original 1977 series, now serves as producer.
For the 1st time in nearly 7 years WWE LIVE will make a stop at Honolulu’s Blaisdell Arena on Wed, June 29, 2016. This will
- Judge denies motion for new Gawker-Hulk Hogan trial
- The Latest: US diplomat overjoyed at Ukraine pilot's release
- Wisconsin company sued over break policy for Muslim workers
- Swiss region: Muslim boys must shake female teachers' hands
- Teen sues in locker room rape, alleges lengthy racist abuse
- Governor: Texas suing over Obama's transgender directive
- Actor's young son says he heard shots in killing of mom
- Egypt deports French journalist in latest crackdown on press
- Obama looks to Hiroshima visit; Abe won't go to Pearl Harbor
- Lawsuit: Cubans who scaled Keys lighthouse should stay in US
- Extremist attack on health post in Niger kills 6
- Kermit Washington accused of stealing from his charity
- TSA chief: Help is on the way to address long airport lines
- Shakespeare First Folio fetches $2.75 million at auction
- Scientists: Underground stone rings made by Neanderthals